What We Believe
What We Believe about God
- That "All scripture is given by inspiration of God
- That the God head eternally exists in three persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit
- That Jesus Christ became the sinner’s substitute before God, and died as a propitiatory sacrifice for sins of the whole world.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ.
- That Christ, in the fullness of the blessings He has secured by His death and resurrection, is received by faith alone
What We Believe about Humanity
- That man was created in the image of God, after His likeness, as stated in the Word of God, but the whole human race fell in the fall of the first Adam.
- That the church is composed of all those who truly believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior.
- That all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ are called into a life of separation from worldly and sinful practices.
- In evangelizing of the world.
What We Believe about the Urgency
- In the personal return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- That the souls of those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation do at death immediately pass into His presence.
- That the souls of the lost remain after death in misery until the final judgement of the great white throne.
- In the reality and personality of Satan.