You Can Volunteer!
Are you available during school year? Do you want to make an impact in children's lives? If so, then Good News Club is a good fit for you! We are always in need of volunteers
- Someone to bring snacks
- Prayer warriors for clubs
- If there is not a good news club in your area, someone to help start one up
Do you have a passion to help reach children in your hometown? Are you looking for a way to help share the Gospel to your neighbors and friends? If so, then CEF® is the place for you! CEF offers a variety of different ministries and ways to reach children.
Maybe you would consider:
- Hosting a 5-Day Club® in your backyard
- Volunteering at Kids Summer Splash event
- Paint faces/assist at fair
- Be a summer missionary chaperone
Prayer is incredibly power and vital to every ministry, especially with children. There is a target on our workers backs and they need your help!
Would you pray for the workers, children and needs of your local community? One great way is to sign up for the monthly prayer emails. These come once a month and help you to stay connected with what is happening in the ministry! Simply fill out form at the bottom of the page.
We would also love for you to be a prayer warrior. Would you pick a community and pray for the CEF ministry in that town to begin or to flourish? Maybe it is your own community, neighboring community or one you are burdened by. We would love to know who you are praying for!
CEF is a 501c 3 organization so all donations are tax deductible. CEF is also 100% donor supported through individuals, churches, and businesses. Our financial policy is “ask God and tell His people”. We fully rely on God to provide for the needs as all our ministries are free.
There are two ways to financially donate to the ministry.
- Mail a check to CEF P.O. Box 652 Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
- Please feel free to donate safe and securely online here. (Please note there is a 2.75% deduction on the donation.)
Year Round Volunteering
Ministry is not limited by the four seasons.
There are always ways to get involved and help spread the Gospel.
Would you consider:
- Serving as a committee member
- Volunteering at a fundraiser (assist in planning, setting up, decorating, etc.)
- Office volunteer (assisting director in various capacities)
- Be an advocate for CEF in your church helping to request workers, funds, and prayer for the ministry