CEF Indian Lakes Chapter is seeking a ministry-minded individual to fill the Southern Ministry Coordinator position.
This will be a part time job with flexible working hours with ability to work from home.
TITLE: Southern Ministry Coordinator
EMPLOYER: Child Evangelism Fellowship® of Iowa, Inc., Indian Lakes Chapter
The Southern Ministry Coordinator is a member of Indian Lakes Chapter of Child Evangelism Fellowship® of Iowa, Inc. The Coordinator is charged with starting CEF ministries (Good News Club® and 5-Day Club®) through church partnerships and training. They will cover Lucas, Clarke, Decatur, Wayne and Appanoose counties. They will also identify the needs of the churches, teachers and hosts — developing plans that will meet the needs. The Southern Ministry Coordinator will work in cooperation with the Local Director and Northern Ministry Coordinator to insure successful CEF ministries are implemented.
- Develop church partnerships to recruit teachers and helpers for Good News Clubs through the local churches. Done in cooperation with other local chapter staff.
- Secure completed applications, Statement of Faith, and Child Protection Policy information.
- Secure locations to conduct Good News Clubs/5-Day Club.
- Work in cooperation with local chapter staff to ensure adequate training for each Good News Club worker by planning and executing Good News Club Workshops.
- Make sure that all necessary materials are given to the GNC team leaders on a regular basis.
- Bible Lesson Text & Visuals
- Resource Packets
- Songs & CDs
- Attendance sheets
- Visit each Good News Club to encourage and help with problems.
- Be available to help new teachers start their clubs.
- Be prepared to teach Good News Clubs/5-Day Clubs as needed.
- Call teachers to give encouragement and to obtain a monthly update of statistics and stories.
- Be involved in chapter and personal support fundraising.
- Be involved in writing of the chapter newsletter.